More than a user lift system, the Rifton TRAM combines three powerful functions in one device: gait training, sit-to-stand transfers, and seated transfers.
The Rifton TRAM is a transfer and mobility device designed for the safety, convenience and dignity of both user and carer. Offering more utility for less cost, the TRAM seamlessly performs seated transfers and raises a user for standing and supported ambulation.
- An ultralight compact frame that’s easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces
- Intuitive controls and adjustments, making it simple for a single carer to operate
- A body support system that eliminates any lifting by the carer, reducing back strain and workplace injuries
- 160kg weight capacity and a powerful battery drive that can deliver over 70 lifts on a single charge
- An optional built-in scale, allowing you to weigh your user while performing a routine transfer
- Capable of lifting and transferring users of varying abilities and body types, the TRAM features an innovative, patent-pending, support system that secures the patient with a simple buckle. This enables the carer to quickly prepare the user for a safe transfer.
At just over 32kg, the TRAM’s compact, ultralight frame is manoeuvrable in small or confined areas, as well as simple to transport or store. Quickly adoptable by multiple caregivers, the TRAM’s intelligent engineering significantly reduces back strain and stress – providing a smarter and safer environment for workers. All this with the added benefit of allowing carer to patient eye contact to be maintained throughout.
Rifton products are distributed exclusively in the UK by Jiraffe.
Click here to download the Rifton Tram Brochure
Click here to find out more about the tram on the Jiraffe website.