Next week, the eagerly anticipated Future of Care Leaders Conference North 2023 is set to take place at the Pavilions of Harrogate on 28th November 2023.
This landmark conference promises an insightful exploration into ensuring a brighter future for care, featuring prominent speakers and organisations leading research and change in the industry. Leaders in social care are encouraged to reserve their space at the event before spaces are filled.
The conference will feature a session with the independent regulator of health and social care in England, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), providing delegates the opportunity to engage directly with the regulatory board.
Other speakers in attendance include:
· Conference Chair: Sameena Ali-khan, ITV News Presenter
· Keynote Speaker: ‘Big Ian’ Donaghy, Dementia Campaigner
· Mike Padgham, Chair, Independent Care Group
· Amrit Dhaliwal, CEO, Walfinch
· Professor Yvonne Birk, Associate Dean (Research) Faculty of Social Sciences & Associate Director at NIHR School for Social Care Research
· Dan Archer, CEO, Visiting Angels UK
· Frank Van Dillen, Partner, Dementia Village Associates
Beyond the programme, delegates can take advantage of additional benefits included in their ticket. This encompasses ample refreshments, including breakfast, a hearty lunch and regular snacks. To conclude the day, delegates can enjoy a complimentary drinks reception.
The last few tickets are now available at futureofcare.co.uk